Based in Hannover Metropolitan Region, Germany
Classic shoot'em up action is back! Rigid Force Alpha breathes new life into the side-scrolling shooter genre with its lovingly hand-crafted 3D graphics, stunning environments, and detailed visual effects. Players can arm their fighters with numerous upgradeable weapon systems, increase their firepower with adjustable Force Shards and collect Energy Orbs to unleash extremely powerful blasts against an armada of enemies and huge end bosses! The "easy to learn, hard to master" gameplay and numerous cheeky references to hits of the past will delight veterans, while the adjustable level of difficulty and captivating storyline are particularly appealing to newcomers. In addition to the exciting story mode, players can look forward to a challenging Arcade Mode, as well as a classic Boss Rush. An extensive Leaderboards feature and a multitude of challenging achievements provide additional long-term motivation. All this is accompanied by a top-notch, electrifying Synthwave soundtrack. Everything is prepared for countless hours of shooting action!
Rigid Force Alpha started as a pastime project way back in 2011. Over more than six years it has developed into a full-fledged, feature-rich shooter with high quality visuals and sound. The game was mainly completed single-handedly, but has received substantial support from various talented artists and programmers. Rigid Force Alpha is the first release of com8com1.
- Classic side-scrolling shoot’em up action with modern 3D graphics
- Unique weapon and power-up systems
- Lots of different enemies, challenging mid-bosses and huge end bosses
- Exciting story mode with animated cutscenes and full voice-overs
- Additional Arcade and Boss Rush game modes
- Six different action-packed stages
- Challenging but fair gameplay
- Adjustable difficulty level - for beginners to experienced players
- Leaderboards and 40 achievements included
- Gamepad and rumble support
- Original synthwave soundtrack by DREAMTIME featuring Michael Chait
Teaser Trailer 2018 >> YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "No awards yet :("
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Find soundtrack samples here: soundcloud.com.
com8com1 is an independent game developer based in the Metropolitan Region Hannover, Germany. As a passionate indie studio we aim to establish ourselves as an expert in creating rich and engaging games you will love to play.
More information on com8com1, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rigid Force Alpha Credits
Design, Development, Art, SFX, you name it
QA, PR Support
Shader programming, 3D rendering pipeline